I’ve been trying out this mascara for a while now and I wasn’t sure about it at first but now, I actually like it! It comes in a box with a free half-size mascara that you can throw in your makeup bag or if you’re a professional makeup artist, this is handy for keeping in your kit.
What I liked:
- You only need one coat with this mascara and it gives you fabulously long lashes
- The brush really separates your lashes and makes them look quite natural and not clumped together
- It will last all day and doesn’t flake off at all
- I love the little freebie mascara you get in the box, so handy
What I didn’t like:
- It can make your lashes feel very hard and “set” but that just takes some getting used to
- The brush can feel a little scratchy when you first apply it because it’s one of those plastic spiky wands
- If you over apply or apply 2 coats, prepare to get the spider eye effect! One coat is really all you need
- It’s a fecker to get off! Only an oil based eye makeup remover will remove this mascara, nothing else. Even then I found I still had panda eyes the next morning and needed to remove more. Not a bad thing if you want your mascara to last though!
Overall I’d give this a big thumbs up. It give more length than volume so if that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll love this.
The set above costs €25 from Benefit Cosmetics and can be bought at most big department stores.
Try it and let me know what you think!