I recently picked up this gorgeous Body sparkles pigment from INGLOT in #64, which is a lovely copper colour which shimmers with fine glittery particles and is just the most gorgeous colour ever! Coppers and golds look beautiful on Blue eyed girls so I decided to give this a go on a recent night out.
To get this look I used the following products:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix
- Flormar Setting Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Deep for contouring
- MAC Kid (beigy brown) in the crease with
- MAC Folie (a dark brown) on the outer corner
- INGLOT Body Sparkles #64 packed on the lid
- Maybelline Gel eyeliner on upper line and water line.
- Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara
- Boot No7 Lipliner in Nude
- INGLOT duo lip gloss in #14
And that’s it!
Would you try something like this yourself? Do you tend to wear colours that make your natural eye colour stand out? Let me know what you think in the comments below 🙂