I did this makeup look when I was going out last weekend. It’s a gold smoky eye with browns and a bit of glitter added for good measure 😉 Since we’re into November now and not too far from the party season I thought I’d share it here to show you how I did it. This is the look below before I went out:
Below is after I got home so the glitter managed to stay on well despite all the dancing and drinking and not end up all over my face which was good!
These are the products I used on my eyes:
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Eternal Gold all over the eyelid
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Goldmine over lid
- INGLOT Freedom System Eyeshadows in Browns in the crease & outer corner & Black to deepen the crease
- Mix of 2 different INGLOT Bodysparkles Glitter placed on the lid with LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer to make it stick (this is a must-have if using glitter!)
- Maybelline Gel eyeliner in Black flicked out at the end
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara & False lashes
- I also used my MAC Dainty Blush and Makeup Forevers Matt Plus Foundation (not pictured here)
Then, for my lips I used this Lip Duo Lipgloss from Inglot in #17
And that was it 🙂 You just need to take your time when using glitter and use something to make it stick so you don’t end up having more of it on your face than on your eyelid by the end of the night! I’d highly recommend the LA splash eye sealer, you can get it from here: http://www.makeupshop.ie/LASplash-Cosmetics/Gift-Sets/Eyesparkle/Sealer-Kit-Classic/p540
Don’t forget to check out my previous hair tutorial post and you’ll be sorted for the weekend 🙂
What do you think? Will you be giving this a go for the upcoming party season?