Everyone needs a bit of colour in their lives and this is one of my favourite makeup looks for adding a pop of colour so I thought I’d show you what I used to achieve this look. I love corals and browns, the two colours go so well together and if you’re brunette and blue or green-eyed, this will be a lovely look for you. You might think using coral coloured eyeshadow, blush and lipstick is a bit much but it actually works well and gives a glowing, healthy look. I always get compliments when I wear this look!
Here’s the makeup I used to get this look
- Bourjois Heathy Mix Foundation (my favourite foundation at the moment!)
- MAC Blot Powder
- MAC Casual Colour Creme in “Out for Fun”
- NARS Blush in Orgasm
- Catrice Made To Stay Creme Eyeshadow in a light gold colour #45 (for highlighting the inner corner of the eye)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara in Black
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
- Inglot Lipliner in #71
- Barry M Lipstick in #151
The eyeshadows I used were by MAC:
From the top left:
- Ricepaper – highlight colour
- Cork – in crease
- Paradisco – coral colour on lid. It’s a really beautiful colour, this pic doesn’t do it justice at all!
- Handwritten – Outer corner dark brown colour
I slightly winged the gel eyeliner but you don’t have to do that if you’re not too confident with it. You could always use a neutral lip colour too, that would look equally fab!
What do you think of this look? Will you try it? Let me know in the comments below 🙂